- Why the University of Maine?
- Graduate students working in the institute register for Ph.D./M.Sc. degrees in related UMaine academic units.
- The Climate Change Institute also offers a M.Sc. degree program in Quaternary and Climate Studies.
- See program requirements and graduate study forms and information page.
- Students supported by NSF grants are required to take INT-601 "Responsible Conduct of Research" class.
- An Independent Ph.D. degree is also available through the Graduate School. Students affiliated with the institute investigate human and global change, past, present and future.
Our primary disciplines are:
- Glacial geology
- Marine Geology
For more information about the institute MSc program contact the Graduate Coordinator:
Dr. Karl Kreutz or (207) 581-3011.
Or, complete our graduate studies request more info form.
For other academic unit related programs contact the graduate coordinator for the affiliated department.